Friday, June 29, 2012

Surrender: Healing does not have to be a struggle - Entrega: La sanación no debe ser una batalla


This is my response to the cancer and all the fear associated to cancer.  As much as I do not want cancer the reality is that I have it or better said had it.  By creating an army to fight the cancer I am identifying with aggression and struggle.  When in reality Healing can be transformative and organic.  By running away from the cancer or attacking or hating the cancer I am in struggle, pain, suffering and FEAR.  So I prayed and gave it all over to God.  I could not live my cancer experience with FEAR and Struggle.  I am done living my life feeling like I am swimming against the current.  I have lived this pattern long enough.  So by handing the Cancer, fear, pain, hurt and struggle over to the Divine. I am no longer burdened and I could go through treatment with acceptance and commitment feeling like all the medicines and treatments were for my highest good and Healing.

--- Español---

Esta es mi respuesta al Cáncer y a todo el temor asociado con él. Por mucho que no quiero el Cáncer la realidad es que lo tengo... o mejor dicho, lo tuve. Creando un ejército para pelear contra el Cáncer me identifico con la agresión y la lucha, cuando en realidad la Sanación puede ser transformadora y orgánica. Huyendo del Cáncer, atacándolo u odiándolo estoy en una batalla, sufriendo y temiendo. Así que oré y se lo entregué todo a Dios. Yo no puedo vivir mi experiencia con el Cáncer temiento y batallando, estoy cansada de vivir mi vida sintiendo como que estoy nadando contra la corriente... he vivido con ese patrón por mucho tiempo. Así que entregando el Cáncer, el temor, el dolor, el dolor y la batalla hacia la Divinidad ya no tengo esa carga y puedo realizar el tratamiento con la aceptación y compromiso sintiendo que las medicinas son por mi bien y Sanación.


1 comment:

lavamama2012 said...

You are a soldier of God <3